Famously known as one of the most beautiful flowers in the world, Rose contains anti-depressant properties and other psychological properties.
Benefits Of Rose Oil:
100% rose oil obtained by distillation.
The rose has been known for more than 3000 years, the Berbers of Morocco used it as the main ingredient in the manufacture of cosmetics. It is grown in the valley of roses in the El Kelâa region.
The rose is the most difficult flower to distil, because it takes between 4 and 6 tons of petals to get 1 kilogram of oil. The collection of petals and from mid-May to mid-June.
* Nourishing, softening and moisturizing for the skin and hair.
* Prevents drying of the epidermis, revitalizes it and protects it against external aggressions.
* Purifies and cleanses the skin and eliminates burns.
* Soothes irritated, chapped or sensitive skin due to its astringent (anti-wrinkle) action.
* Strengthens fragile nails.
* Opens and strengthens the heart by inhalation.
* Balances the female hormonal system. In massage on the belly, it calms the spasms in case of menstrual pains and abundant rules.
- For the face: Apply a few drops on each area of the face and massage gently by making small circular movements avoiding the eyelids.
-For the body: On the upper body, leave with your hands then go back to your shoulders. And for the legs, leave your feet and go back to your thighs. Repeat this gesture several times on the inner and outer sides of your arms and legs to penetrate the oil. Insist on sensitive areas like elbows and knees. For the belly, massage slowly in the direction of clockwise.
- For hair: (There are 3 methods)
1 / For dry ends, massage several times a week with a little oil. leave for 15 minutes and then shampoo. If all the hair is dry, consider bathing the oil. Spread the oil over the entire hair, wrapped in a warm, damp towel and let lay all night.
Make a shampoo the next day.
2 / Spread over the lengths and ends, then wrap the hair with a hot towel so that the oil penetrates better. Let stand for 30 minutes to 1 hour then put the shampoo directly on the hair and add water gradually while lathering.
This makes it possible to avoid a greasy appearance after rinsing. Make an oil bath once a week for dry and brittle hair, and once a month for oily or normal hair.
3 / Apply the oil after washing the hair. Put a drop on the fingers, and warm it between the hands; we must see the skin shine. Put your fingers in your hair, favoring the tips, then brush to distribute the oil. Do not put on until the hair shines, because it will become greasy. Can be done daily to properly hydrate the hair.
- For the bath: Dilute a few drops directly in the water or mixed with another vegetable oil such as sweet almond or others for total relaxation.
- By inhalation: Put two drops in a handkerchief then inhale.